Be Patient.. Justice can be Served..
On your way to the lawyer, court proceedings or maybe just to report injustice you’ve experienced or witness.. You might be afraid, you might be anxious. But the Lord said, do not be silent in injustice and show yourself courageous to fight for what is right. Wait.. Wait for Him… It will come in perfect time.. But be prepared.. And settle yourself..
I would give an advice to people who have been into a violent situations before. Or maybe you are under the control of that violence right now. I know that cowards has been abusing you for your weakness but do not see yourself as lower than what the oppressor is implicating on you. Those words you’ve heard all these years, those beatings you’ve experienced. All of the people that left you alone to fight.. Those had left you scars, don’t worry now… You have survived them all! See! You are still here! You are meant to make it. Because you are strong… Believe me.. God made you stronger than what you can imagine…
I speak from experience.. I was a victim of rape, molestation and violent related issues within relationship. But most of all, I guess the part that I felt more victimised was the emotions, my self-esteem, integrity, my trust towards others and my behaviour towards the outside world. All these years, I spent myself being afraid, i soent myself coping with the thought that I can never get help and I can never move on.
The best thing to start with is..
- Pray. All things.
- To accept the things as they are.
- To acknowledge that they already happened
- Never argue with yourself anymore
- Believe that you will overcome this situation you are facing right now.
- Remove the people that puts you down. No matter how much it hurts, if they dont help you up but discourage you, it will become your worst scenario.
- It may take time they say, But it is easier to FORGIVE. Without any questions of why and how.. Do not expect. Imagine.. will you wait for years and within those years, are you going to bear all the hurt and will you be under the power of hate until your health and psychological well-being will be at stake? Are you going to wait before you forgive? Let it go. Set yourself free. Its best for you.
- Stand for what is right. Search for possible things that would help you find justice.
- Be patient. Be kind. Be honest. And be brave. Have faith and be hopeful.
The table is empty and chairs are in place. The complaints are restrained and the defender has not yet arrived.
In the thoughts of the oppressed many questions are asked. Many things has to be laid upon the empty table and tears may fell unwarned. But emotions must be put aside and put herself back together to speak right.
On this empty table, the tension will become apparent. But as you pack yourself into the truth, you will have peace while you wait for absolute help. Justice has mercy, it may take a while. The waiting can be so long when you didn’t t had the strength to move on.
Imagine the years that took you before you came here today. It was good you never took justice in your hands but with a restless heart you still had hope that all will be in its place. God had placed authorities to pursue your rights. The states and its branches are under God’s law. They will not be blind for unrighteousness because you are seeking for what is right.
Never think in a second to give up. If you are experiencing difficulties right niw ubder a process.. Keep on. Keep fighting and set your mind on the heavenly things. It might take time to heal but the main process is to go against the nature of injustice. Your injury will get healed in its time and you will be able to stand again. In God’s grace you will be given the strength to start again.. Afresh.
Be patient…. Justice will be served!